01/02/2019

Back to School Tips and Ideas…lots of them!

It’s that time of year again. You know, when Target starts loading their shelves with notebooks and crayons. I hope you have enjoyed your summer and find yourself refreshed and re-energized for your new set of kids who you will undoubtedly meet soon!
I thought I would make your planning a little easier for you by sharing some of my favorite back to school tips and ideas. 
I know you have a ton of things to do to prepare, so I thought I’d keep it short and sweet with a fun theme: something old, something, new, something borrowed, and something true…and all ideas you can use for back to school!

I can’t remember where I heard this, it wasn’t from my own brain, but I always heeded this advice. Students want to know that there is room for them in your classroom. 
It’s ok if you don’t have every bulletin board perfectly decorated. 
Bright happy colors make students feel welcome, even if the boards are blank.

Happy Back to School!

See more at:
http://www.morethanaworksheet.com/2015/07/31/back-to-school-tips-and-ideaslots-of-them/



Arquivo do blog