01/05/2017

Who am I ?


The aim of the activity is to find out who you are. Are you a famous actor or actress, a sports star, a musician, a politician, a famous character from a movie or a book, etc...
Each student has a piece of paper or a postit with a name on it, a secret name. To find out who you are, you have to ask other students in your class questions to get information about yourself.
Am I a man? Am I French? Do I have blond hair? Am I young or old? Am I singer? ...
I like to put my students into small groups, 4 or 5 students. I give them 20 to 30 names to go through. Each of them get several different names to discover who they are.
Another option I like is to get the whole class to mingle. Each student can only ask each student in the class one question at a time. When a student discovers who they are, they can ask me for another piece of paper with a different name on it.
To make the activity more difficult tell your students they can only answer Yes or No to questions. They usually have to ask a lot more questions to discover who they are.
I have a list of famous characters, actors, singers, etc here to download: WhoAmI? Use a scissor to cut them out and away you go.










See more at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/concursoprofessoringles/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Marcadores

activities (205) alegria (67) amor (123) ano novo (28) Bayeux (89) coração (74) Cristo (62) Deus (302) ebook (28) english (685) feliz (90) fundamental II (14) grammar (56) ingles (568) inglês (451) Jesus (355) lingua inglesa (518) Maria (101) neidefbg (41) neidinha franca (39) oração (69) paz (59) pb (63) professor (30) teacher (69) teaching (44) tips (189) worksheets (99)

Facebook

Arquivo do blog