20/05/2016

Songs with activities

25- songs with activities


  1. Street of Philadelphia
  2. With or without you
  3. We are the world
  4. Forever young
  5. A Song For mama
  6. Lover Why
  7. This is it
  8. Everything
  9. Wavin' Flag
  10. Last Christmas



  1. All I want - pdf exercises
  2. With Arms Wide Open - pdf exercises
  3. Eternal flame - pdf exercises
  4. Bizarre love triangle - pdf exercises
  5. I can't live - pdf exercises
  6. Cleaning out my closet - pdf exercises
  7. Out of reach - pdf exercises
  8. It's raining men - pdf exercises
  9. Can't get you out - pdf exercises
  10. Lemon tree - pdf exercises
  11. Angels - pdf exercises
LYRICSTRAINING
  1. Someone like you
  2. Call me maybe
  3. Lucky
  4. Set fire to the rain
  5. We are young
  6. Hey Jude
  7. Every you every me
  8. Just the way you are
more songs
  1. We're going to be friends






Arquivo do blog