Saturday, February 05, 2011: Memorial of Saint Agatha
First Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13: 15-17, 20-21
Gospel Reading: Mark 6: 30-34
In light of today's Scripture readings, Fr. Bob's Prayer is:
Great Shepherd, the look in your eyes is riveting, deep and soothing!
You seem to look to and through me! As tired as we get, grazing in the busy pastures of our lives, it is good to know that you are watching over us and waiting within us. Let our actions praise you by the way we respectfully treat each other.
Give us generous and obedient hearts. Help us to listen to the wisdom of others, rather than always munching on our own insights, insecurities, and intolerance.
As you did with your apostles, Jesus, take us to an out- of-the-way place where we can rest, reflect and be renewed by you.
Amid the hectic pace of our pastures, we forget and don't carve our caves of silence and solitude. Slow us down and lead us to take time and space to be with you and be refreshed by you, Gentle Shepherd. Hoist us on your broad, strong shoulders today.
Your eyes are so warm! Your touch is so embracing! Your voice is so inviting!
I'll follow you anywhere, Good Shepherd of Peace!
Friday, February 04, 2011: Fourth Week in Ordinary Time
First Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13: 1-8
Gospel Reading: Mark 6: 14-29
View Daily Scripture In light of today's Scripture readings, Fr. Bob's Prayer is:
Jesus, you are faithful! You are always with us, yesterday, today, and forever! Do you know how comforting that is to me?!?
Take away all fear that falsely suspects I am alone.
Purify me of all that distances myself from those suffering.
Empower me to greet everyone as though I was greeting you!
Your betrothal of me is everything.
Teach me to trust you- and to be as faithful to others as you are to me.
Let neither other's nor my own insecurity, jealousy and arrogance foolishly behead the prophets whose truth I need.
Give me the wisdom and truthful tongue of John to speak your truth and your expectations of fidelity.
Yes, you were there yesterday, Jesus and you will be there forever. But please help me believe that you are with me this day.
Arquivo do blog
- ► 2018 (107)
- ► 2017 (264)
- ► 2016 (396)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2012 (157)
- " V E N C I !..."
- Novena: Libertação do Medo _Pe Reginaldo Manzotti
- 24/02 : Meu Aniversário_muita Saúde, Alegria, Paz....
- Meu aniversário (24/02)_mensagens estao chegando!
- As "escolhas" que fazemos definem nossa vida!
- A razão da sua vida é você mesmo - ninguém é dono ...
- Cura do Ressentimento_Padre Leo_Efésios 4, 17-25.
- Salmo 90 (91)_ Como nos livrar das forças espiritu...
- Os beija-flores ou colibris no jardim de minha cas...
- Novena do Perdão (Bom Jesus dos Perdões)_Padre Reg...
- Se amanhã não for nada disso , caberá só a mim esq...
- Perdão não é amnésia espiritual.
- Saber para onde está indo é dever de cada pessoa.
- Salmo 108 (109)
- Comunidade Maná - Maria de Deus, N Sra da Paz
- Incendeia a minha alma - Padre Fabio de Melo Grava...
- Cores da Eucaristia - Padre Fábio de Melo - DVD Il...
- Cuidas De Mim - Padre Fábio de Melo (part. esp. Ol...
- DVD 'Iluminar' Pe Fabio de Melo na Doums Hall - Jo...
- Tudo passa pela Cruz.
- Justiça é "dar a cada um o que lhe é devido!
- Mesmo quando você faz tudo errado, Deus não te aba...
- AJUDA-ME SENHOR.
- O SENHOR É A MINHA LUZ E A MINHA SALVAÇÃO _ Salmo ...
- Seja Feliz
- Enfrente o sofrimento e a dor.
- In light of today's Scripture readings
- Quotes for the day.
- Salmo 20 - Você não é qualquer coisa; você é sagra...
- Deus cuida de nós
- O PROFESSOR ESTÁ SEMPRE ERRADO
- ▼ Fevereiro (33)
- ► 2010 (116)