English is the most widely-spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
English is the language of science, technology, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English open up chances of getting a good job in a national or multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad.
English is the language of the media. If you speak English, you won’t need to rely on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favourite books, songs, films and TV shows.
English is the most used language on the Internet(and Social Media). So if you want to participate of blogs, forum and discussions, check the news, play online, with English it will be easier.
The English Alphabet is simple and easy to learn.
If you know English, you can make a pen-friend or e-mail friend to practice it in a real communication situation. You can even develop a relationship (yes, boyfriend and girlfriend relationship) or get a contact with a person from another country and have the opportunity to know other places.
English is not only useful — it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Making progress feels great. You will enjoy learning English, if you remember that every hour you spend gets you closer to perfection.
Since English is spoken in so many different countries there are thousands of schools around the world that offer programmes in English. If you speak English, there’re lots of opportunities for you to find an appropriate school and course to suit your academic needs.
If you like challenges, learning a second language is one of the most challenging thins for your brain, so go for it, learn another language, learn English.
Because it’s awesome and fun! You’ll learn about other people, food, culture, religion. Learning English you learn more about life.
1. English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
2. Why learn English when it is so difficult? Well, knowing English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
3. Despite China, the United States is still a leader in technical innovation and economic development. English is used in the United States and in each of these fields.
4. English is commonly spoken throughout much of the world due to Great Britian’s expansion during the colonial age. People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations speak English. English is the commonly adopted second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures up to you.
5. Another reason why English is so important is that it is the language of science. To excel in science you need to know English.
6. English is based on an alphabet and, compared to Chinese, it can be learned fairly quickly.
7. English is also the language of the Film Industry and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles.
8. In the United States, speaking English immediately opens up opportunities regardless of your ethnicity, color, or background.
9. Learn English and you can then teach your children English — or if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
10. English speakers in the United States earn more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will open your job prospects and increase your standard of living.
see more at: