|They are simple, but beautiful, versatile and powerful.|
I hope your students (and you) enjoy the resources.
with images for hints or with text hints. You choose!
Generate a free printable wordsearch with pictures and choose the text that goes in
the puzzle. You can make a custom word search in seconds, but it looks great.
printable dice with imagesor text on each face of the dice.
You can print one or two dice at a time and even mix and match text and images.
These are great for foreign language teachers.
: make board games with images, images mixed with text, or all text.
Use the all text version to create printable math board games.
There are currently games for over twenty themes but more to come!
Two styles and 4 themes to choose from:
Galactic Challenge, Fantasy Park, Cute Animals.
with images for hints or with text hints. You choose!
Generate a free printable crossword with pictures or choose the text only option to create
make a printable crossword puzzlein seconds, but it looks great.
You can even generate a crossword and word search on the same worksheet!
make bingo boards with imagesor all text.
Use the all text version to create printable math bingo games on-line.
There are currently 3x3 bingo boards and 4x4 bingo boards.
Crisscross Bingo is another bingo board creator.
It creates bingo boards for use in conversational activities.
|Free Maze Maker with content squares to enter text or images in the mazes. |
Use the text version to create printable math mazes and math games.
There are spaces for students to answer questions about the content squares,
make sentences, answer math question, or other questions in the content squares.
: You can
make dominoeswith text on the left and images on the right.
You can print up to 10 per page.
vocabulary categoriesto choose from and eventually over 1500 words that match the vocabulary from MES English.
|Spelling Worksheet Maker and Reading Sheet Wizard: make spelling worksheets |
where students select the correct spelling of words or have the students write the correct
spelling. There are
spelling practice sheets, free writing
of your choice.
Certificate Templates and Award Certificate Maker: create awards for over 70 different
themes in 1000+ different styles. All text is 100% customizable so you can make
certificates for any occasion: formal, sports, school, holidays, cute, cool styles and more.
|The Handout Creator: This worksheet program allows you to choose up to 15 images and |
place text related to that image below the picture. It can handle foreign languages,
so French, Spanish, German, Greek, Japanese and teachers of other foreign languages
can make vocabulary handouts for their students.
New! - picture dictionary maker: make vocabulary handouts, exercises and homework
that students can collect and use to build their own picture dictionaries.
|Free Listening Test Worksheet Makers - choose from 5 different styles to create listening |
worksheets with images. These are great for language teachers.
These are placed on another site in the MES Network and also has several different audio
files to match each theme. These are available on 123 Listening.
I hope your students enjoy them.
|More worksheet wizards from Tools for Educators:|
to write in the vocabulary word. At the bottom of the page there is a word bank where
students can find the matching words
: create matching worksheets and matching
homework sheets students can trace as well
Surf Vocabulary Sets: adjectives animals body parts chores Christmas classroom
clothing & accessories countries daily activities Easter family feelings/emotions food fruit Halloween health insects
months music nature numbers people phonics places prepositions school
science shapes & colors sports St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving vegetables
Valentine's Day verbs weather
See more at:
Free tools for teaching - printable worksheets, classroom printables
activities (231) alegria (67) amor (123) ano novo (30) Bayeux (89) coração (74) Cristo (62) Deus (302) ebook (29) english (770) feliz (92) fundamental II (14) grammar (57) ingles (599) inglês (474) Jesus (357) lingua inglesa (520) Maria (101) neidefbg (41) neidinha franca (40) oração (69) paz (61) pb (63) professor (33) teacher (82) teaching (44) tips (203) worksheets (102)
Arquivo do blog
- ATIVIDADES DE INGLÊS PARA O JARDIM DA INFÂNCIA.
- APOSTILA EM PDF - ATIVIDADES DE INGLÊS PARA SÉRIE...
- ATIVIDADES PRONTAS PARA IMPRIMIR
- 24th February - Birthday
- Friday 24th February - Birthday
- How to teach on Skype, tips by Lindsay Williams
- 900 Free Audio Books: Download Great Books for Fre...
- SPEAKING ACTIVITY
- Articles A and An – 6º ou 7º ano
- Listening, reading, writing and speaking – 8º ou 9...
- Wh-questions word – Ensino Fundamental e Médio
- Online Resources for Teachers
- Taboo Cards Bundle
- Free resources - Family Theme Worksheets
- Icebreaker - Speaking Games - Activities
- Conversation Questions for the ESL/EFL Classroom
- Carnaval (Turma da Mônica)
- Atividades e exercícios para o Carnaval
- Atividades de inglês sobre o Carnaval
- 200 atividades de inglês para crianças.
- Atividades lúdicas
- Atividades de inglês para educação infantil
- O lúdico como aprendizado – aulas de inglês
- Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th.
- Dicas Para Engajar Alunos Na Aula De Inglês
- Dicas De Como Usar A Tecnologia Na Sala De Aula E ...
- Number Flashcards
- Musical Lessons all Teachers and Students Can Use!...
- THE BEST MOVEMENT AND ACTION SONGS FOR CHILDREN
- Images for descriptions
- Activity Village!
- Free Visual Closure worksheets!
- FREE WORKSHEETS: PICTURE WITHOUT A COPY
- Bingo com cores em inglês
- FREE Valentine Worksheets.
- Lesson Plan - Valentine’s Day Lessons and Teacher ...
- Free tools for teaching - printable worksheets, cl...
- Printable games, printable board games, dice, domi...
- Valentine’s Day ESL Activities to Teach Your Stude...
- What do you know about the history of Valentine’s ...
- Valentine's Day - worksheets for your students to ...
- Personal Plan of Work
- Why to Learn English?
- Learning Strategies
- English Vocabulary - Vocabulario de inglés
- Grammar Interactive Notebooks
- Orientações Pedagógicas - Língua Estrangeira - Fun...
- Caderno de Boas Práticas de Língua Estrangeira.
- ▼ Fevereiro (48)
- ► 2016 (396)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2012 (157)
- ► 2011 (557)
- ► 2010 (116)