Learning english should be ones hobby. There are many ways of improving your skills.
We have covered many topics of English Grammar which will help you a lot in your journey.
While preparing tutorial we kept in mind student whose English is second Language (ESL)
and English as foreign Langauge (EFL).
- Learn Verbs in all the three forms
- 1000 Verbs with its forms
- 200 Irregular Verbs with its forms
- Phrasal verb
- See Multi-word verb
- Phrasal-prepositional verb
- Multi-word verb
- Phrasal Verbs A-Z
- Collocation List
- Academic / Business Vocabulary
- Ways to say "said"
- More than 1000 One Word Substitution
- Interesting Etymologies : Word Origins
- List of Abbreviations
- 4000 Most Common English Words
- British English / American English
- Common Misspelled Words
- List of Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives & adverbs
- List of Adjectives
- More than 100 ways to say "Said"
Fun with English
Parts of SpeechNounPlural NounsPronounLearn English VerbsLearn Verbs in all the three forms1000 Verbs with its forms200 Irregular Verbs with its formsPhrasal Verbs A-ZAuxiliariesAdverbAdjectiveDegree of ComparisonPrepositionConjunctionInterjectionDeterminersSentencesPunctuationThe Power of PunctuationPunctuation RapLearn TensesLearn Verb FormsArticlesActive And Passive VoiceCommon Errors in English UsageIdiomsProverbAcademic / Business VocabularyAntonymsSynonymsHomonymsMore than 1000 One Word SubstitutionInteresting Etymologies : Word OriginsList of Abbreviations4000 Most Common English WordsBritish English / American EnglishCommon Misspelled WordsVerbs, Nouns, Adjectives & adverbsEnglish JokesDo you Know?Important Spellings RulesTongue TwistersEnglish Collocations
See more at: http://worldclasslearning.com/english.html