Here is the list again:
1. Have a geniuine purpose and motivation for learning and using English.
2. Notice English around you, and engage with English that really interests you.
3. As much as possible, read and listen to English that is easy and comfortable for you.
4. Practice English in deliberate and meaningful ways.
5. Communicate and collaborate often with others, in person and through media.
6. Plan and set realistic goals for yourself.
7. Try out new things without worrying about mistakes.
As a learner or teacher of English, do any of these tips
resonate with your experience?