18/12/2016

VOCABULARY LESSON PLANS



Age: 7-10
Language focus:
- any food items (in the example: spaghetti, meatballs, sandwiches, chicken, sausages, salad, potatoes, eggs, ice cream, chocolate)
- question and answers:  Do you want …? / Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.;  What do you want to eat? / I want to eat…
Time: 45 minutes




Age: 6-8
Language focus:
- any food items (in the example: carrots, broccoli, chips, pizza, apples, cake, strawberries, bananas)
- question: Do you like...?
- answers: Yes, I do. Yummy! / No, I don't. Yuk!
Materials: food flashcards, a sheet of paper with a hole
Time: 45 minutes






Age: 6-10
Language focus:
- rooms in the house; 
- toys (like in the example) / pets / school supplies
- question: Is the ... in the ...?
- answers: Yes, it is. / No, it isn't.
Materials: sheets of paper, pencils, scissors
Time: 45 minutes

See more at: 
http://www.teachers-zone.com/vocabulary-lesson-plans.html




Arquivo do blog