23/12/2016

Beautiful Sentences Collection


Beautiful Sentences


  1. If you are absent during my struggle, do not expect to be present during my success.
  2. The struggle you are in today is developing strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up!
  3. You deserve someone who would jump fences to be with you, not someone who is on the fences about being with you.
  4. At the end of day, the only questions I will ask myself are: Did I love enough? Did I laugh enough? Did I make a difference?
  5. The one that angers you controls you. Do not give anyone that power, especially the one who does it intentionally.
  6. No one heals himself by wounding another.
  7. Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
  8. Never forget three types of people in your life;
    • Who helped you in your difficult time.
    • Who left you in your difficult time.
    • Who put you in your difficult time.
  9. Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today.








  1. You will never be truly happy if you continuously hold onto the things that make you sad. Let things go and move on.
  2. Recognizing and talking about your problems is not a weakness. Doing nothing about them is.
  3. You will see it, when you believe it.
  4. Life is too short to wait.
  5. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
  6. Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.
  7. I will persist until I succeed.
  8. Those who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
  9. A simple hello could lead to a million things.
  10. Standing alone does not mean I am alone. It means I am strong enough to handle things all by myself.
  11. It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.
  12. Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if only you are doing it.
  13. I have learned to remember my past without living in it.
  14. Never wish life were easier, wish that you were better.
  15. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday.
  16. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and weak minds discuss people.

Arquivo do blog